this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Episode 29

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Terry: What do you mean doctor?

Doctor: The test did not go well Terry

Terry: Oh no, can he feel anything?

Doctor: No

Terry: No!

Doctor: Listen Terry, we will do more tests OK?

Terry: Ok

Doctor: This is not over!

Terry: Yes

The Doctor walks away, Terry walks back into Stan's room

Terry: Stan

Stan: Yes

Terry: The doctor told me the test did not go well

Stan: No. Damn! Damn!

Terry runs to Stan and hugs him

We see a shot of Tom's house

Tom: Get in here!

We see Tiny run in

Tiny: Yes?

Tom: I need you to do something for me

Tiny: What?

Tom: Find out where this person is

Tom hands Tiny a piece of Paper, Tiny reads it

Tiny: Ok

Tom: And hurry!

Tiny: Yes

Tiny leaves the office

Tom: Get ready Vicky!

We see a shot of Vicky and April on a plane

April: So, What is Somerset like?

Victoria: Oh, it seems like a nice town when you first see it

April: Seems?

Victoria: Yes, The nice town image disappears

April: Is it that bad?

Victoria: It was last time I was there

April: Really?

Victoria: Yes. And I don't care what people say, things like that don't change, ever!

Commercials

We see a shot of Terry

Terry: It will be OK Stan

Stan: I may never walk Terry!

Terry: Don't talk like that!

Stan: Its true

We see Ginger and Tony come in the room, Tony is in a wheelchair

Ginger: Uncle Stan!

Ginger runs to Stan and hugs him

Stan: Hello Ginger

Ginger: How are you?

Stan: I am not doing well

Ginger: What?

Tony: Mary told us you were awake

Stan: Tony, are you OK?

Tony: Yes, I was shot to

Stan: Can you walk?

Tony: Yes, I am still weak

Ginger: Now, what do you mean your not OK?

Terry: Its his legs

Ginger: Oh no

Stan: I can't feel them!

Ginger: Oh No Uncle Stan

Stan: Yes, Damn shooters! Did they catch the people who did this?

Terry: No, I am afraid not

Stan: What! Who ever did this to me and Tony have to pay

Terry: Oh they will pay Stan, they will

We see a shot of Tom walking into the basement, he opens the door to the room Leo is in

Leo: Who is there?

Tom: Me. Hello friend

Leo: Go to hell!

Tom: Oh Leo, be nice

Leo: Why are you doing this Tom? Why?

Tom: Oh for fun

Tom Laughs

Tom: Just joking

Leo: Tell me why!?

Tom: Because it is time Leo

Leo: Time for what?

Tom: Revenge

Leo: Why do you want revenge against me?

Tom: Because Leo, you have a big mouth!

Leo: What?

Tom: I said to much

Leo: No!

Tom: I must go

Tom leaves

Leo: No!

Leo throws a book at the door

Leo: Damn you Tom!

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Stan: I hate this!

Ginger: It will be OK Uncle Stan

Terry: Ginger's right Stan, There is will be more tests

Stan: Ok! So, Your fine Tony?

Tony: Yes, I am getting out of here Tomorrow

Stan: Good

Terry: Yes, that is good. Where are you staying?

Ginger: The Somerset Inn I guess

Stan: What?

Tony: Yes

Terry: You can stay with us

Ginger: What? No!

Terry: Yes, we have a big house, your staying with us!

Tony: Ok

Ginger: Ok

Terry: Great

We see a shot of April and Victoria on the plane

Victoria: So, it will be a new day when we arrive in Somerset

April: Yes

Victoria: And I hope everything goes well.

April: Yes

Victoria: And, I will have to find out what Jake meant

April: What he said was weird

Victoria: Yes I know. And I will find out who Sandy Stewart is!

We see a shot of Tom sitting behind his desk. Tiny comes in

Tiny: Ok, I found the person you wanted me to

Tom: Good. Now The rest of my plan can be set into motion

Tiny: What plan is that?

Tom: To get rid of Vicky Paisley!

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role!

Announcer: Join us for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List

1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
7.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
8.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
9.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
10.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
11.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
12.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
13.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
14.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
15.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
16.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
17.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
18.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
19.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
20.Charles Grant As Joe
21.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home