this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Episode 26

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Molly, Bill and David standing around Sarah, who is laying in her bed

Sarah: So you saved me David?

David: Yes

Sarah: Thank you

David: No need to thank me

Sarah: Yes, Yes there is

Molly: I guess, if you had not given Sarah CPR, she would be dead

Sarah: That's right

David: I would of done it for anyone

Molly: Well you did not just do it for anyone, you did it for Sarah, Thank you

Bill: Yes, Thank you. I do not know what I would of done if I lost Sarah

David: It is nothing, I saved her and that is it

Bill, Sarah and Molly just look at David

David: It was nothing, Really

We see a shot of Terry sitting in Stan's hospital room

Terry: Well, it is a beautiful day

Terry walks towards the window

Terry: Look at that sun

Terry walks over to Stan

Terry: You would love it. Open your eyes Stan, Open your Eyes, and see the sun

Someone puts there hand on Terry's shoulder, it is Mary

Mary: Terry

Terry: Oh Mary, Mary

Terry hugs Mary

Terry: Why hasn't he woke up?

Mary: I don't know

Terry: He needs to wake up, I need him Mary, I need Stan

We see a shot of Tom and Tiny

Tom: Hello Leo

Leo is in the corner

Tom: Tom Conway

Tom: Yes sir, it's me

Leo: Oh Tom, you need to help me someone is holding me here

Tom laughs

Tom: I know, it is me you fool

Leo: What?

Tom: It is me, I am your capture, and your worst nightmare

Tom and Tiny laugh

We see a shot of Victoria watching the T.V

Victoria: No, not another Shooting

April walks over to Victoria

April: What is it?

Victoria: There was another shooting

April: What?

Victoria: Yes, the cop that I saw last was shot

April: Oh god, is he still alive?

Victoria: I don't know, they have not said

April: Oh no Vicky

Victoria: Please be alive, please

Commercials

We see a shot of Victoria

Victoria: He needs to be alive

April: Did he take over Julian's case?

Victoria: Yes, That's why he needs to live

We here the announcer on T.V

Announcer: We repeat, Officer Jake Edwards, was gunned down in front of Dallas Police Department. Now we just got a report, that says Officer. Edwards was rushed to Dallas Memorial hospital Alive!

Victoria: Oh, Thank god

April: Yes

Victoria: I have to get over there

April: What?

Victoria: I have to see if I can talk to him

April: Vicky?

Victoria gets up and grabs her coat and keys

April: Victoria?

Victoria: What?

April: You need to slow down

Victoria: No, I have to get to the hospital

April: Fine, I am coming with you

April and Victoria run out the door

We see a shot of Terry and Mary

Mary: He will wake up Terry

Terry: Oh, I hope so. The doctors say he should of woke up by now, why hasn't he

Mary: Sometimes this takes awhile, just wait

Terry: I have been waiting Dammit, I can't wait any longer!

Mary: I know

Terry: Sorry I yelled, I am very upset

Mary: I know, it is OK Terry

Terry: Where is Kane?

Mary: Oh at home with the Baby, he was looking for another job today

Terry: Really

Mary: Yes, he hasn't worked since the Sawmill closed

Terry: I hope he finds something

Mary: Yes, me too

Terry walks over to Stan

Mary: Are you OK?

Terry: Yes, I am fine, Just worried

Mary: Yes, look maybe I should go

Terry: No, I really can't be alone

Mary: Ok

Mary walks over to Terry and puts her arm around her

Mary: Ok

We see a shot of Leo

Leo: What are you doing Tom

Tom: Oh, just talking to you

Leo: Why did you kidnap me?

Tom: Oh, you will find out in time

Leo: Tell me Tom?

Tom: In time! Now i just came down for a quick visit, and to see if your enjoying your stay

Leo: Have you gone crazy Tom?

Tom: You could say that

Tiny laughs

Tom: Now, I must go

Leo: No, please Tom leave me go?

Tom: Hummm, Let's see, No!

Leo: Why?

Tom: Because, I have plans for you Leo Kurtz

Leo: At least tell me where I am?

Tom: In time! Now goodbye for now

Leo: No

Tiny and Tom leave the room and close the door

Leo: No, No Tom!

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see Victoria and April run into Dallas hospital

April: Maybe you should of called the police station?

Victoria: No, this is better

They walk up to a desk

Victoria: Where is Jake Edwards?

Nurse: Are you a reporter?

Victoria: No, I just want to see Jake

Nurse: Sorry, no one can see him

Victoria: But

Nurse: Sorry

Victoria: Damn

April: Look Vicky, it is a payphone call the police Station

We see two cops run by

Victoria: No, I think I will follow those cops

April: Vicky?

Victoria: Come on

April and Victoria follow the two cops

We see a shot of Sarah

Sarah: I am very tired

Molly: Just rest Dear

Bill: Yes, you need your rest

Sarah: Alright

David: I am going to go

Bill: Ok, Thank you

Bill shakes David's hand

David: Yes

Molly: Bye David

David: Bye

Sarah: Bye

David: Bye, Sarah Scott

David leaves

Sarah smiles

Molly smiles at Sarah

We see a shot of Terry and Mary

Mary: I think you need to rest Terry?

Terry: I get rest here

Mary: No, I mean you should go home

Terry: No, I am not leaving Stan

Mary: But Terry?

Terry: No Mary, I am not leaving

Mary: Ok, Well You can eat something?

Terry: Yes, I am hungry

Mary: Ok, I will go get you something

Terry: Thank you

Mary leaves the room

Terry: Oh Stan, Wake up Please

We see a shot of Tom who walks back behind the desk and sits down

Tom: That was fun

Tiny: Yes

Tom: Now, back to business

Tiny: What's next Boss

Tom: Vicky is next

Tiny: Victoria Paisley?

Tom: Yes, I need to Take care of her

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
7.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
8.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
9.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
10.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
11.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
12.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
13.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
14.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
15.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
16.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
17.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
18.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
19.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
20.Charles Grant As Joe
21.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home