this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Episode 24

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Victoria in her apartment packing

Victoria: Now did I forget anything?

Victoria walks to her dresser and picks up some paper

Victoria: Can't forget these, they are for Julian's funeral

Victoria walks back to her bag and puts the paper in it

Victoria: Ok, now I have to call the landlord, and my boss

Victoria sits on the bed

Victoria: Oh god, why I am I going back to Somerset?

Victoria remembers talking to Tom, then looks up at picture of Julian

Victoria: How am I going to finally let you go Julian?

We see a shot of the foster diner

Molly: Well this place is jumping now

Bill: Yes, I know

Molly: I guess we better get out of the cops way

Bill: That's a great idea, we can have coffee at home

Molly: Yes

Bill and Molly start to walk out, when they hear the two police officers talking

Police officer 1: Ok the girl's name is Sarah

Police officer 2: Do they have a last name?

Police officer 1: Ryan

Molly breaks into the conversation

Molly: What? Sarah Ryan

Bill: Are you sure?

Police officer 2: You should not be listening to our conversation!

Molly: Sarah Ryan is my daughter!

Bill: Mine too!

Police officer 1: Oh no!

Molly: What? What happened to her?

We see a shot of Somerset hospital

We see David walking around

David: Why is no one saying anything

We see a nurse walk by

David: Excuse me, I want to know what is happening with a Sarah Ryan?

Nurse: I just got here, sorry

David: Sure

The Nurse walks away

David: Oh god, what is happening

We see a shot of the police station in Dallas

We see Jake Edwards laying on the ground

Joe: By Jake

Joe laughs

The Man: You shot him

Joe: Yes, he is gone

Joe looks to see if anyone is coming, and walks over to Jake

Joe: You made a big mistake getting messed up in this! Well you will never tell anyone, who is behind it now!

Joe and the man run away

We see Jake open his eyes

Jake: Help

Commercials

We see a shot Victoria in her apartment

Victoria brings to big bags out of her room

Victoria: That is all That i am bringing

The phone rings, Victoria walks over and picks it up

Victoria: Hello

It is Tom

Tom: Hello, Victoria

Victoria: Tom?

Tom: Yes, How are you?

Victoria: Fine Tom, How are you?

Tom: Just fine. So are you getting ready to leave for Somerset?

Victoria: Yes, I called a funeral home there and the funeral will be next Monday.

Tom: Oh

Victoria: I hope you can come

Tom: Of course i can

Victoria: Are you far from Somerset?

Tom: Not far

Tom smiles

Victoria: Good, maybe we can meet before the funeral?

Tom: I think we will see each other

We see a shot of the Foster Diner

Molly: Tell me what happened to my daughter?

Police officer 2: She was shot

Bill: Oh god

Police officer 2: She is at Somerset Hospital

Bill: Ok, let's go

Molly: Yes

Bill and Molly leave the Diner

We see a shot of Jake on the ground

Jake: Help me

A woman walks by and screams

Jake: Help

Woman: Are you OK?

Jake does not speak

Woman: Hang on

The woman runs into the police station, then two cops run out

Jake: Help

Cop: Call an ambulance, Hang on Jake

Jake tries to speak

Jake: Mr. Big

Cop: What

Jake: Sandy Stewart

Cop: Sandy Stewart?

Jake passed out

Cop: No Jake

Cop starts CPR

We see a shot of Joe and the man in a car in a ally

Joe: I did it, now Jake Edwards is no longer a problem

The Man: Yes

Joe: Give me your phone

The Man hands Joe his cell phone

Joe: I have to call the boss in Somerset

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

We see David sitting in the waiting room. David remembers the shooting

David: Oh god, she has to live

We see Molly and Bill run in, and go to the desk

Molly: I want to know anything you can tell me about my daughter

Nurse: Her name

Bill: Sarah Ryan

David hears them, and walks up to them

David: Excuse me, I drove with your daughter in the ambulance

Bill: Sarah Ryan?

David: Yes

Molly: How is she

David: I don't know, they are not telling me anything

Molly: Well they sure as hell are going to tell me

We see a doctor walk out

Doctor: Who is here for Sarah Ryan

Molly: I am her mother and this is her father

Doctor: Oh

Molly: How is my daughter?

The doctor just looks at them

Bill: Don't you tell me she is dead?

Doctor: No

Molly: Well what is it, there something wrong with Sarah?

We see a shot of Victoria in Dallas

Victoria: Ok, Tom. I have to go, I will see you when i get to Somerset

Tom: Fine, Bye Vicky

Victoria: Bye

Victoria hangs up

We see Tom hang up the phone

Tom: I will be seeing you soon Vicky, very soon!

We see Joe, and the man in a car in the ally

Joe dials a number on the cell phone

Joe: Hello Boss

Deep Voice: Hello, is it done?

Joe: Yes

Deep Voice: Good, you know who is next

Joe: Yes

Deep Voice: Victoria Paisley

Joe: You got it Boss

Joe hangs up

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us next time for the continuing story of Somerset


Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
7.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
8.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
9.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
10.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
11.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
12.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
13.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
14.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
15.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
16.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
17.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
18.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
19.Charles Grant As Joe
20.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home