this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Episode 22

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of M0lly and Bill's house

Molly walks in the house

Molly: I am home

Bill: Me to

Molly: Good. So did you go look at the offices downtown?

Bill: Yes I did, and none of them were any good

Molly: To bad. Oh well keep looking

Bill: Oh I will, but Somerset is no New york City

Molly: Yes, well there is good offices here in town

Bill: Yes I know, I will keep looking

Molly: So where is Sarah?

Bill: Out somewhere

Molly: Oh, she is never home

Bill: Will she does like Somerset it seems

Molly: Yes, or maybe it is not the town

Bill: What do you mean by that?

Molly: Oh, maybe it is someone she meet

Bill: Oh god not another boyfriend

Molly: Oh Bill, I think it would be great if she had a friend

Bill: Oh Lord

Molly Laughs

We see a shot of the Foster Diner, we see Sarah walk in

Sarah: I can't believe i am back here

We see David walk out of the kitchen, he sees Sarah

David: Oh, my day just got better

Sarah walks up to David

Sarah: Hello

David: Well I can't believe it is you

Sarah: Why?

David: Well my day was going so well and now this

Sarah: What?

David: I did not think god was that cruel

Sarah just looks at David

We see a shot of Jake

Jake: So what do you know?

Deep voice: Alot

Jake: Yes, Tell me

Deep Voice: I know who killed Julian Cannell

Jake: Who?

Deep Voice: Me

Jake is in shock

Commercials

We see a shot of Jake

Jake: You murdered Julian Cannell

Deep Voice: Well not me personally, but I did have a little something to do with it.

Jake: What was you part in that!

Deep Voice: Don't take that tune with me Mr. Edwards

Jake: Sorry

Deep Voice: You better be, I will gladly end this phone call

Jake: I am sorry

Deep Voice: It is OK, now Let's move on to Leo Kurtz

Jake: Wait, I want to know more about Julian Cannell

Deep Voice: You will know what I want you to know Mr. Edwards

Jake is getting mad

Jake: Sorry

Deep Voice: Now, Leo Kurtz. Oh poor Leo

Jake: What happened to Leo?

Deep Voice: Oh lots of things

Jake: What?

Deep Voice: Alot of things did and are still happening to Mr. Leo Kurtz

Jake: Still, Leo Kurtz is still alive?

We see a shot of Molly and Bill's house

Molly: Well I do hope Sarah does have a new guy in her life

Bill: Oh Molly

Molly: Well Bill, I want my daughter to be happy

Bill: I want Sarah to be happy to, but every time that girl meets a new guy, I can just feel the headache coming on

Molly: Bill

Bill: Ok enough about Sarah's love life. I called a real estate agent today

Molly: Ya, in New York City?

Bill: Funny. She told me that she will call me, and tell me when a some good office space comes up

Molly: I do not know why you are worried about good office space dear, you are only an accountant

Bill: You know I like a big office Molly, I just hope I can find one here in Somerset

Molly: Maybe

Bill: Maybe that is where Sarah is, Out looking for my perfect office

Molly: Oh I bet

We see a shot of Sarah

Sarah: Look, I did not come here to fight, I came to say sorry

David: Oh really, Well

Sarah: Well

David just looks at Sarah

Sarah: Oh, Sorry

David: Thank you

Sarah: Now

David: Now what?

Sarah: It is your turn

David: For what?

Sarah: To say sorry

David: Why should I say sorry to you, I did not do anything

Sarah: What happened the other day was just as much as your fault as mine

David: Sorry, What did you just say

Sarah: You heard me

David: What happened the other day was so not my fault, You know what, Sorry ok, now get out of my face

Sarah: I do not except that, Say it like you mean it

David: Get out of here

Sarah: No

We see a guy walk in he has a gun

Guy: Everyone put your hands up this is a holdup

Sarah turns around and screams

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

Molly: Well Let's hope the real estate agent finds you a good office

Bill: Ya, fingers crossed

The phone rings, Bill picks up the phone

Bill: Hello, Oh Hi, You did

Molly looks at Bill

Bill: That is great, Ok 20 minutes, Yes 35 oak street, Bye

Bill hangs up the phone

Molly: Who was that?

Bill: The real estate agent, she said she found me the perfect office

Molly: Oh good

Bill: You want to come and look at it with me

Molly: Sure

Bill: Ok

Bill grabs his car keys and they leave

We see a shot of Jake

Jake: Leo Kurtz is still alive

Deep Voice: Yes Mr. Edwards

Jake: Were is he, tell me

Deep Voice: Calm down

Jake: No your not the authority, here I am, you tell me now

Deep Voice: Oh well Mr Edwards, I think this is the end of our phone call

Jake: No, Look I am sorry

Deep Voice: One more thing Mr. Edwards, find Sandy Stewart

Jake: What?

Deep Voice: Bye Jake Edwards

The Deep Voice hangs up

Jake: Damn it

The cop walks into the office

Jake: Did you trace the call

Cop: I only got the town

Jake: Where?

Cop: Somerset

Jake: Oh No

We see a shot of a hand, it is Deep Voice. The hand picks up the phone and calls someone

Deep Voice: Joe, I talked to Edwards, I told him to find you, get ready to take him out

We see a shot of The Foster Diner

Man: Shut up lady

Sarah still screams

David: Stop it, Now

Sarah is scared

Man: Stop

Sarah: What?

Man: Sit down

Sarah just stands there

Man: Now

Sarah does not move

The man shots her

David: No!

Sarah falls to the ground

David falls next to her

David: Oh my god, No

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List

1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
3.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
4.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
5.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
6.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
7.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
8.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
9.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
10.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
11.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
12.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
13.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
14.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
15.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
16.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
17.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
18.Charles Grant As Joe
19.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home