this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Episode 27

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Tom's house

Tom: Now I must call someone

Tiny: Who Boss

Tom: Joe, in Dallas

Tiny: Joe?

Tom: Yes, he is going to take care of the problem

Tiny: Victoria Paisley?

Tom: Yes

Tom picks up the phone, and dials a number

We see Joe in Dallas, his phone rings

Joe: Hello

Tom: Hello, its me

Joe: Boss?

Tom: Yes, its time to get our next target

Joe: Alright

Tom: Find her, and take care of it

Joe: I know where she is, The hospital

Tom: For what?

Joe: Visiting Jake Edwards

Tom: I thought you took care of that problem?

Joe: Don't worry, at the hospital I will finish both Jake and Victoria off

Tom: Fine, then go take care of business!

Joe: Ok

Joe hangs up

Joe: I am coming Victoria Paisley

We see a shot of Victoria and April following the cops, they go to the ISU. April and Victoria hide behind a corner.

April: Jake must be here

Victoria: Yes

Victoria looks around, she sees a doctor pull open a curtain, Jake is the bed behind it.

April: There he is

Victoria: Yes

April: Well, lets go

Victoria: Just wait

The two cops walk away

Victoria: Ok lets go

We see a shot of Terry standing next to Stan

Terry: Well Stan, Its time to wake up

Terry begins to cry

Terry: Please Stan

Terry sits down

Terry: Do you remember all we have been through, we got through it together. Together, both of us, You need to wake up, And we can both get through this

We see Stan's hand begin to move, Terry does not see it

Terry Stands up

Terry: Where is Mary?

We see Stan's hand moving again

Commercial

We see a shot Tom and Tiny

Tiny: So, all your plans are working out

Tom: Yes

Tiny: Is this been a plan for long?

Tom: What do you mean?

Tiny: I mean have you had this plan for long?

Tom: No

Tiny: Has someone else?

Tom: What are you getting at?

Tiny: Well, I was thinking maybe your doing this for someone else?

Tom: Who?

Tiny: Well, whoever got you in the mob business. Who was that?

Tom: That is none of your business!

Tiny: You never told me

Tom: If I wanted you to know, you would know. I don't want you to know, that's how it works. You understand?

Tiny: Yes

Tom: Good. I hope Joe is at the hospital taking care of Vicky now!

We see Victoria standing next to Jake

Victoria: Jake?

Jake opens his eyes, he is very weak

Jake: Victoria

Victoria: Yes

Jake: I have something to tell you

Victoria: What?

Jake: It is about Julian's murder

April: There is a nurse coming Victoria

Victoria: Tell me Jake?

Nurse walks in

Nurse: What are you doing here?

Victoria: Tell me Jake?

Jake: Somerset! Mr. Big!

Victoria: What?

Jake: Sandy! Stewart!

The nurse grabs Victoria

Nurse: Get out

The nurse takes Victoria out of the room

Victoria: What do you mean Jake

Nurse: Come on

April: Be careful with her!

We see Joe standing close by

We see a shot of Stan laying in the bed, his hand is still moving, Terry turns around

Terry: Oh my god, Stan

Terry touches his hand

Terry: Wake up Stan

Terry calls a doctor, Mary comes back in

Mary: What is wrong

Terry: He is waking up

The doctor comes in

Terry: Look at him, he is waking up

Terry smiles

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see Stan

Terry: Wake up Stan!

Mary: I think he is waking up!

The doctor checks Stan

Terry: Come on Stan

Stan begins to open his eyes

Terry: Stan

Doctor: Stan! Can you here me!

Stan opens his eyes

Terry: Oh Stan

Terry runs to Stan

Mary: Thank God

Terry Hugs Stan

Terry: Stan

Stan: Terry

Terry: Yes

Stan: Where am I?

Terry: Your at the hospital, and your safe

Terry kisses Stan's Forehead

We see a shot of Tom's house

Tom: Right about now Vicky should be No more

Tom takes a drink

Tom: Yes, She should be gone! And When Joe calls me, I can put the next part of my plan into action!

We see a shot of Victoria and April

April: I wonder what Jake meant

Victoria: I know, And I know where to start when I get to Somerset

April: That's great! Look, I got to make a call

Victoria: Ok

April walks away

We see Joe, he sees a scalpel and grabs it

Victoria drops her purse, and bends down to get it

Joe: Bye Victoria Paisley

Joe walks up behind Victoria, and raises the scalpel

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role!

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List

1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
7.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
8.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
9.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
10.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
11.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
12.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
13.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
14.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
15.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
16.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
17.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
18.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
19.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
20.Charles Grant As Joe
21.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home