this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Episode 28

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Terry and Stan

Stan: Terry

Terry: Yes, Stan

Stan: What Happened?

Terry: You were shot

Stan: In the legs?

Terry: No

Stan: Well why can't I move my legs

Terry: What?

Mary: What?

Stan: I can't move my legs

Doctor: Oh no

Terry: Oh my God

Stan: What!? What!?

We see a shot of Tom sitting at his desk, Tiny walks back into the office

Tom: What now?

Tiny: Our visitor is getting restless

Tom: Well make him take a rest!

Tiny: How?

Tom: Be creative

Tiny: Fine. Did you here from Joe

Tom: Not yet! I hope I will soon

We see Joe standing over Victoria with the scalpel, he sees April coming, and hides behind in a corner, Victoria grabs her purse and stands up

April: Ok Vicky, we can go

Victoria: Great

April and Victoria walk out

Joe: Damn, I have to go find her

Joe sees Jake laying in his bed

Joe: I'll be back for you Mr. Edwards

Joe walks out of the hospital

Commercials

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Stan: What?

Doctor: When you were shot the bullet damaged your Spinal Cord!

Stan: What?

Mary and Terry just watch Stan

Doctor: It will be OK Stan, I will do a test

Terry: Hurry

The doctor pages a nurse, a nurse comes in

Doctor walks over to her they talk and she walks out

Doctor: I have to do a test on his legs

Terry: Ok. Come on Mary

Mary and Terry leave the room

Terry: God I hope he is OK

Mary: Me too, I hope he is not paralysed!

We see a shot of Victoria and April in a parking garage

April: Ok, I will go get my stuff and call the cab

Victoria: Ok

April walks away

We see Joe standing behind a truck, he pulls out a gun and points it at Victoria

Joe: Don't move now

Joe fires the gun

We see a shot of Tom and Tiny

Tiny: I have been doing some checking on Vicky Paisley

Tom: Why?

Tiny: Well it is interesting, and that man she was with Julian Cannell, what a past he has

Tom: Yes, I know

Tiny: He has two wives locked up, both gone crazy

Tom: Yes

Tiny: I bet they hate this Victoria Paisley

Tom: Yes. I bet the do!

Tiny: Yes

Tom: Tiny, you just gave me a very good idea!

Tiny: What?

Tom: I can't tell you now, I have to call Joe

Tom picks up the phone

Tom: I hope its not to late

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Terry: What is taking so long?

Mary: I have to go Terry, I have to get home

Terry: Fine dear

Mary: I will go tell Ginger and Tony the news before I go

Terry: Ok

Mary hugs Terry

Mary: It will be fine, he will be OK

Terry: I hope

Mary: Bye

Terry: Bye

Mary walks away

The doctor walks out of the room

Doctor: Terry?

Terry: How's Stan?

Doctor: It's not good Terry, its not good

Terry: Oh No!

We see a shot of Joe with the gun

Joe: Damn!

We see Victoria looking around

Victoria: What was that?

April comes out

April: What?

Victoria: I heard a loud bang

April: It was probably just a car backfiring

Victoria: That's it I bet

April: You better go get your stuff I called the cab!

Victoria: Oh!

April: Let's hurry

Victoria: Yes

Victoria and April run away

Joe: Damn

Joe's phone rings

Joe: Hello

It is Tom

Tom: Joe

Joe: Boss, I tried to kill her twice

Tom: Don't kill her Joe

Joe: What?

Tom: Don't kill Victoria

Joe: Why?

Tom: There has been a change of plans

Joe: Ok

Tom: Now, you just have to make sure she gets on that plane to Somerset

Joe: Ok. What is your plan now?

Tom: Never mind, just do as I say!

Joe: Ok

Tom hangs up

Tiny: Is he going to do it?

Tom: Yes

Tom laughs

Tom: I can't wait for Victoria to get to Somerset now, She will have alot in store for her

Tom laughs

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role!

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List

1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
7.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
8.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
9.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
10.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
11.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
12.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
13.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
14.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
15.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
16.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
17.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
18.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
19.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
20.Charles Grant As Joe
21.Ethan Erickson As Jake Edwards

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home