this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Episode 37

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Ellen's house

We see Ellen open her front door

Ellen: What do you want?

We see Robert

Robert: I want to talk to you Ellen

Ellen: No, leave!

Robert walks in

Robert: Now Ellen!
Ellen slams the door

Ellen: Fine, lets talk

Robert: Ellen what is your problem?

Ellen: You are Robert because I know you will ruin my sisters life again

Robert: No Ellen I have changed

Ellen: Changed? A leopard never changes its spots, and you Robert Delaney are a leopard

Robert: Ellen this is hurting India

Ellen: I am doing this for her own good

Robert: Her own good?

Ellen: Yes, and i won't stop till you are out of her life

We see a shot of Terry and Stan's house

We see Terry Ginger and Tony

Ginger: I hope that cop gets her soon

Tony: Yes, he is a hour late

We hear a knock at the door

Terry: I will get it

Terry answers the door

Terry: Hello

It is Daniel

Daniel: Hello Ginger Kurtz?

Terry: No I am Terry Kurtz

Daniel: Oh

Ginger: I am Ginger Kurtz Cooper

Daniel walks in

Daniel: Hello i am Detective Daniel Hunter

Ginger: Hello

Tony stands up

Tony: I am Tony Cooper Ginger's husband

Tony and Daniel shake hands

Daniel: Hello

Ginger: So what did you learn about my father

Tony: Ginger calm down

Daniel: Its OK I like to cut to the chase

Ginger: So?

Daniel: We found two witnesses who seen your father being kidnapped by two men dressed in black

Ginger: Oh my god

Daniel: Yes

Terry: So that means he is alive

Daniel: No, I am afraid not. We at the police station think he is dead

Ginger: What? No! No!

We see a shot Tom's house

We see Zoe sitting having a drink

Zoe: Victoria Paisley? If she did hurt Julian she needs to pay!

Zoe hears a noise in the vents

Zoe: What the hell is that?

Zoe listens then walks out of the room

We see Leo in the basement hitting on the wall

Leo: Let me out of here please!

Commercials

We see a shot of Ellen's house

Ellen: I have been keeping up with your life Robert and i know what you have been doing

Robert: Do you?

Ellen: Yes, and I know you did not change

Robert: I did Ellen, I love India and only India

Ellen: No you don't, your a man whore

Robert: India told me you were saying that and it does sound weird coming out of your mouth

Ellen: I speak the truth now you leave I have nothing else to say to you

Robert: Well I have things to say to you

Ellen: Like what?

Robert: Like I love your sister and we are married for good this time it will not end

Ellen: Really?

Robert: Yes, and if it were to end it would not be because of the likes of you

Ellen: How dare you!

Robert: Oh I dare Ellen

Ellen: Leave now!

Robert: Fine but this is not over

Robert leaves

Ellen: Oh that man!

We see a shot of Ginger crying

Ginger: No he is not dead

Terry: Do you really think that?

Daniel: Yes

Ginger: There is no proof@

Daniel: Well Mrs Cooper there have been men trying to kill him for over 32 years, and there have been no ransom Request so it just speaks for itself

Ginger: No!

Daniel: I am sorry

Ginger: Its not true

Tony: Ginger please

Terry: Yes calm down please

Daniel: We well keep searching as i said we just think this

Ginger: Its not true I know it!

Daniel: You could be right

Tony: I hope she is

Daniel: Listen, I have to go we will keep you informed of any change

Terry: Thank you

Tony: Yes thank you

Daniel leaves

Ginger sits on the couch

Ginger: Oh it can't be true, it can't!

We see a shot of Leo

Leo: Oh I need to get out of here, I need to find out what is happening with my family and who this Kane Kurtz really is

We see Zoe walk around in the basement

Zoe: I think the noise come from down here

Zoe comes to a door, she sees a set of keys hanging next to it

Zoe opens the door

Leo: Hello

Zoe: Who are you?

Leo sees Zoe move away from the door he gets up pushes her away and runs

Zoe: Stop! You stop Now!

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Ellen sitting at her table

Ellen: Robert will hurt India I know it, but i can't let that happen

Ellen picks up the phone and dials a number

Ellen: Hello, I need to see you, A.S.A.P

We see a shot of Tony and Terry

Terry: We can not tell Stan about this

Tony: Yes

Terry: He cannot take anymore right now

Tony: I won't tell him, I will tell Ginger not to as well

Terry: Ok

Tony walks over to Ginger who is sitting on the couch

Tony: Are you OK?

Ginger: This is all my fault

Tony: What?

Ginger: My father had to go into hiding because of me! If he is dead it is my fault

Tony: No Ginger No!

Tony hugs Ginger

We see a shot of Zoe

Zoe: Stop

We see Tiny run up to her

Tiny: What are you doing down here?

Zoe: I heard a noise

Tiny sees the door open

Tiny: Where is the man that was in there

Zoe: He got away

Tiny: Oh no

Tiny runs away

We see Leo run out the front door

Leo: I am free! I am finally free!

Leo looks up at the sky

Leo: It sure is nice to see the sun again! Now I have to go see my family!

Leo walks away

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role!

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Lois Smith As Zoe Matson Cannell
7.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
8.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
9.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
10.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
11.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
12.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
13.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
14.Matthew Ashford As Detective Daniel Hunter
15.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
16.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
17.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
18.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
19.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
20.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
21.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home