this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Episode 36

Announcer: This is Somerset

Its a new day in Somerset

We see a shot of Delaney Brands.

Kane is standing in Jill's office

Kane: Where is she?

Kane looks at his watch

We see Jill walk into the office

Jill: Your on time

Kane: Yes

Jill: That's good! I never want you to be late ever!

Kane: Don't worry Jill I won't

Jill: You call me Ms Grant at work

Kane: Fine Ms Grant

Jill: Now, I have a man waiting for you downstairs he will show you around

Kane: Great

Jill: Goodbye then

Kane: Oh

Kane walks out of the office

Jill: Now this should be an interesting day

We see a shot of The Somerset Inn

We see a paper laying on a table the headline Somerset Psycho Escapes! Robert picks up the paper

Robert: Oh my!

India: What is it?

Robert: Zoe Cannell escaped

India: Really?

Robert: That's what it says here

India: I hope she does not come back to Somerset

Robert: Yes I hope she is not dumb like us

India: Oh Robert

Robert: No India, I think it was dumb to come back here

India: Look just because Ellen was not happy to see us does not mean this was a bad idea

Robert: Ellen hates me

India: Who cares what Ellen thinks

Robert: You do

India: I use to not now not anymore

We see a shot of April reading the paper

April: Wow this girl is a nut

Victoria walks into the room

Victoria: What are you reading?

April: Oh just the daily news

Victoria sees the front page

Victoria: Oh my god

April: What?

Victoria: It is Zoe!

April: Who?

Victoria: Zoe Cannell Julian's ex wife

Commercials

We see a shot of Delaney Brands

We see Kane by a set of Lockers

Kane: Now I am ready to work

We see Mary sneak up behind Kane

Mary: Hello

Kane jumps

Kane: Hello

Kane and Mary kiss

Kane: What are you doing here?

Mary: I just came to see you

Kane: Where is Angela?

Mary: With a baby sitter

Kane: I see

Mary: So how is work going

Kane: Great so far

Mary: Was my mother nice

Kane: So far

Mary: Yes lets hope that lasts

Kane: Yes

Jill walks up to Mary

Jill: Mary what are you doing here?

Kane: Jill

Mary: Hello Mother

Jill: Your not allowed to be here Mary

Mary: What?

Jill: You have to leave now!

We see a shot of the Somerset Inn

We see India and Robert

India: Don't bother with Ellen I am not

Robert: India i think it is important what your sister thinks

India: Really?

Robert: Yes

India: You never thought that before

Robert: I do now

India: This is a change Robert

Robert: Well She is your sister India

India: But still

Robert: I think you two should agree on this marriage, and i am going to fix it so you do

India: What?

Robert: I am

Robert grabs his coat and car keys

India: Where are you going?

Robert: To see Ellen

India: No Robert

Robert: I will be back

Robert walks out

India: Robert this is a bad idea!

We see a shot of April and Victoria

Victoria: Zoe!

April: Oh yes i remember you telling me about her

Victoria: I wonder if she knows about Julian?

April: She couldn't

Victoria: I hope not

There is a knock at the door

April: I will get it

April walks to the door and opens it

It is a man

April: Hello

Man: Hello my name is Detective Daniel Hunter

Victoria: Hello

Daniel: Hello are you Victoria Paisley

Victoria: Yes

Daniel: I am really glad to meet you

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Robert standing at Ellen's door

Robert: I have to fix this

Robert knocks on the door

Robert: I have to do it for India

We see a shot of Delaney Brands

Jill: You have to leave Mary

Mary: Why

Jill: You can't be here during working hours

Mary: Sorry

Jill: Someone can get fired for that

Mary: What?

Kane: I am sorry Jill I did not know

Jill: Yes well now you do

Mary: Oh mother

Jill: Don't let it happen again

Kane: I won't Jill

Jill: Yes

Jill walks away

Mary: I can't believe her

Kane: Its OK honey

Mary: No it is not

Kane: Yes cause we are alone

Mary: Oh

Kane: Yes

Mary and Kane start to kiss

Mary: Thank you mother

Kane laughs

We see a shot of Victoria Daniel and April

Daniel: I really don't have alot of time to talk

Victoria: Ok

Daniel: I just want to tell you we are working on Julian's case and we will find out who did this

April: Do you have any leads?

Daniel: Not yet but were working on it

Victoria: What about Zoe Cannell

Daniel: Oh yes! I am not in charge of that but I will have someone inform you about that

Victoria: Yes thank you

Daniel: Now we will talk soon

Victoria: Yes goodbye

Daniel: Goodbye

Daniel leaves

April: They will find Julian's killer Vicky

Victoria: Yes and if they don't I will

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Lois Smith As Zoe Matson Cannell
7.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
8.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
9.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
10.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
11.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
12.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
13.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
14.Matthew Ashford As Detective Daniel Hunter
15.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
16.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
17.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
18.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
19.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
20.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
21.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home