this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Episode 31

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Kane and Mary's beach house

We see Kane looking at his laptop

Kane: Why is it i can't find a job in this damn town?

Mary walks out of the kitchen

Mary: Talking to yourself?

Kane: Yes

Mary: Well don't start answering yourself!

Kane: Funny

Mary: Sorry. Not in a good mood today?

Kane: No. Its not having a job that's doing it to me!

Mary: I see

Kane types and then pauses

Kane: Oh my god!

Mary: What?

Kane: Well, i should of figured

We see a shot of Ellen's house

Ellen: Robert, what are you doing here?

Robert: Well hello to you to Ellen!

India: Aren't you surprised?

Ellen: Surprised is not a word that comes to mind

Jill laughs

Robert: What does come to mind Ellen?

Ellen: Alot of things. So what are you doing here?

Robert: Do you want to tell her India?

India: I don't know

Ellen: Well, someone tell me!

India: Ok, Ellen I married Robert Again

We see a shocked look on Ellen's face

We see a shot of a smiling Zoe

Zoe: So you wanted to meet me?

Tom: Yes very much Zoe

Zoe: Who are you?

Tom: Oh, I am Tom Conway

Tom and Zoe shake hands

Zoe: How do you know me?

Tom: Oh, I am from Somerset

Zoe: Somerset?

Tom: Yes

Zoe: Get out!

Tom: What?

Zoe: I don't want to see anyone from Somerset

Tom: Oh you want to see me

Zoe: Why?

Tom: Because I have something to tell you, and believe me Zoe Matson Cannell you want to know this

Commercials

We see a shot of Mary and Kane's Beach House

Kane: I don't believe it

Mary: What is it Kane?

Kane: There is two job openings at Delaney Brands

Mary: Really?

Kane: And Jill never told me

Mary: That's no surprise

Kane: I know, but still, your mother knows i need a job

Mary: My mother wants me to leave you, and she thinks if you don't have a job, i will

Kane: I can't believe this

Mary walks to the phone

Kane: Who are you calling?

Mary: My mother

Mary picks up the phone and dials a number

We see a shot of Jill standing in Ellen's Living room

Ellen: What did you just say to me India?

India: You heard me Ellen

Jill's cellphone rings

Jill: I'll get in the kitchen

Jill walks in the Kitchen

Robert: Say something Ellen?

Ellen: I have only one thing to say Robert, and its not nice!

India: Ellen!

Ellen: No, India! This is not true

India: It is Ellen, It is!

Ellen: No

We see Jill in the kitchen, she is on her cellphone

Jill: Mary

Mary: Yes, mother, I need to see you now!

Jill: I am busy Mary

Mary: No, Now mother!

Mary hangs up the phone

We see Jill

Jill: What is wrong with her?

We see a shot of Tom

Tom: You will want to hear this Zoe!

Zoe: Hear what?

Tom: Its sad Zoe

Zoe: What?

Tom: Its Julian Zoe

Zoe: Julian? What about him?

Tom: He's dead Zoe

Zoe: What?

Tom: Julian's dead

Zoe: No! No! No!!

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Mary and Kane's Beach House

Mary: The queen is on her way

Kane: You did not have to do that Mary!

Mary: Well I did, she's coming. And were finally all going to work this out, once and for all!

We see a shot Ellen's house

We see Jill walk out of the kitchen

Jill: I have to go mother, Mary wants to see me

Ellen: Fine, I want to talk to India alone anyway

India: What about Robert?

Ellen: He can leave to!

India: Robert?

Robert: Its fine, I will drive around

India: Good

Robert walks over to India and kisses her, Ellen just watches them

Robert and Jill leave

Ellen: Now India!

India: Ellen

Ellen: What the hell were you thinking?

We see a shot of Zoe and Tom

Zoe: No! Julian is not dead!

Tom: Yes, I am afraid so

Zoe: No

Zoe begins to shake and scream

Zoe: No! Julian is not dead!

Tom: Sorry Zoe

Zoe: Damn you

Zoe begins to hit and push Tom

Zoe: Damn you!

Tom Laughs

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

Cast List

1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Lois Smith As Zoe Matson Cannell
7.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
8.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
9.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
10.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
11.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
12.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
13.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
14.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
15.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
16.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
17.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
18.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
19.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
20.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home