this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Episode 43

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset hospital

We see Stan and Terry

Stan: Please help me?

Terry: Stan you did not see Leo, it was the medication

Stan: No, he was here I know it you have to believe me please

Terry: Stan Leo was not here

Stan: You have to go look for him

Terry: What? No!

Stan: Please Terry

Terry: No Stan, no

We see a shot of the Foster Diner

We see David serving customers

David: Thanks for coming

The customers leave, Sarah walks in

Sarah: Hello David

David: Your out!

David grabs Sarah and hugs her

Sarah seems surprised

David: I am so glad your out

Sarah: Yes, I am to I was going crazy in that hospital

David: Yes, I think I would to

Sarah: So, lets sit down and talk

David: Yes

Sarah and David sit down

David: So, how are you feeling?

Sarah: Better, I really came here to thank you

David: You don't have to do that

Sarah: I do you saved me life

Sarah takes David's hand

Sarah: I do have to thank you

David: You being OK is thanks enough for me

Sarah smiles

We see a shot of St. Andrew's Church

We see Father Chapman

Father Chapman: Were here to remember a man who we all loved, that man is Julian Cannell

We see Victoria crying and April holding her hand

We then see Zoe who is still looking at Victoria, she looks at the picture of Julian by the coffin

Zoe: Oh Julian, your death will be avenged my love

Zoe remember Tom telling her Victoria is the reason that Julian is dead

Zoe: You will pay you Victoria

Avis hears Zoe

Avis: Who is that?

Avis looks over her shoulder but cannot see Zoe threw the veil

Avis: I wonder what she is saying

We see Zoe take a gun out of her hand bag

Zoe: Its your time now Victoria Paisley!

Father Chapman: Now Julian's long time partner Victoria would like to say a few words about him

Victoria stands up and walks up to Julian's casket she puts her hand on it then turns around and begins to speak

Victoria: Julian was a very special man to all of us, he loved all of you very much and never forgot about any of you. I remember when Christmas came around he would always run out of Christmas cards because he had so many of people on his Christmas cards list. So many friends, he always wanted to reach out to on Christmas, that was my Julian, my beloved

Zoe: Damn you Victoria! Your the reason he is dead

Zoe grabs the gun and begins to raise it

Commercials

We see a shot of Somerset hospital

Terry: Stan, Leo was not here and is not even in town if he was the police would of found him

Stan: No Terry, your wrong he was here and I think he was hiding from something or someone that's why you have to find him, you have to go look for him

Terry: No Stan, I can't do that now I just can't

Stan: Fine then I am calling the police

Stan grabs the phone

Terry takes it from him and slams it down

Terry: No!

Stan: What?

Terry: Listen I was not going to tell you but maybe I should

Stan: Tell me what?

Terry: A police Detective came to the house and they had some info on Leo

Stan: When?

Terry: A couple of days ago

Stan: Why didn't you tell me?

Terry: Because I did not want you getting upset

Stan: Why would I get upset?

Terry: Because they said they think he is dead

Stan: What?

Terry: I am sorry Stan

Stan: No! He is not, no!

We see a shot of the Foster Diner

David: Are you sure you don't want any coffee or anything?

Sarah: No I think that gross hospital coffee but me off the stuff for a while

David: Yes, that coffee is very gross. I remember when my mom was in the hospital I had to drink it alot and it was really gross

Sarah: Why was your mom in the hospital?

David: Cancer, she passed away a few years ago

Sarah: I am sorry

David: It was a terrible time for my father and me and my sister

Sarah: Where is your family?

David: My sister lives in New Hampshire and my father lives in Bay City

Sarah: That's not to far from here

David: No its not, he owns this diner, I just run it

Sarah: I see

David: I got an Idea

Sarah: What?

David: Why don't we go for a walk in the park, its such a nice day out

Sarah: Ok

David walks up to the woman behind the counter talks to her then walks back to Sarah

David: Lets go

Sarah: Yes

David and Sarah leave the Diner

We see a shot of the church

We see a reporter outside

It is Rachel O'Neil

Rachel: I wonder when these people will get out, If I am covering this story for Somerset Lives I have to have someone to talk to, and its cold out here!

A person with a hood walks past Rachel

Rachel: Excuse me can I have a moment of your time?

The person does not pay any attention to Rachel and walks into the church

Rachel: Well never mind then! I guess I will have to wait!

We see Victoria still talking at the front of the church, the person who walked in does not sit down, the person just turns and goes in a different direction in the church

Zoe: Now I can get you Victoria

Zoe stands up

Victoria: I loved him so much!

Victoria's voice breaks

Victoria: And I will miss him

Zoe holds her gun up

Zoe: You murdering Bitch! You have to die!

Zoe points her gun at Victoria

Then we hear a shot and some screams and the screen goes black

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Somerset Park

We see Sarah and David

Sarah: I broke up with my boyfriend Joe before I came to Somerset

David: How long did you date him?

Sarah: Oh about 2 years, I caught him with the cashier at his tattoo shop

David: Wow, I am sorry

Sarah: Its OK, I got over him long ago

David: Have you ever been married?

Sarah: No, you?

David: Yes, Misty we were married for three years and we have a son Vinny

Sarah: You have a son?

David: Yes, I see him a couple of times a year, they live in Canada

Sarah: Wow, how old is Vinny?

David: 4, he is the reason I married Misty, and that's kind of of the reason we divorced. We did not love each other

Sarah: I see, I think that happens alot these days sadly

David: Yes, I wish it could of worked but It did not

Sarah: I don't think I will ever get married

David: Really?

Sarah: I don't think I will ever find the right guy

David: You never know. Hey, he might be right under your nose and you just don't know it yet

Sarah just looks at David

Sarah: Maybe

Sarah and David smile at each other

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Stan: Your lying Terry!

Terry: No Stan, It's true

Stan: Get out Terry, leave!

Terry: Stan please calm down!

Stan: I don't want to hear this leave Terry, now!

Terry: Fine, I will be back

Stan: And don't bring your lies next time!

Terry: Goodbye Stan

Terry leaves

Stan: I don't believe you Terry

Stan remembers talking to Leo

Stan: He is alive and I will find him

Stan grabs his phone and dials a number

Stan: Yes can have the Somerset police station please?

We see a shot of the church

we see Rachel standing outside, she hears the gunshot

Rachel: What was that?

Rachel runs up to the church

We see Zoe who sits down

Zoe: I did not shot, I did not shot!

We here screams

Mary: Mother!

We see that Jill was shot

Ellen: Jill! No Jill!

Mary: Someone call an ambulance!

April: I will

April gets out her cell phone

Victoria: Oh my god

Victoria runs up to Jill

There is another shot it hits the window and breaks it

Father Chapman: Who is shooting?

Tom: What are you doing Zoe?

We see Avis

Avis: What is happening

Rachel runs into the church, the person with the hood runs out and almost knocks Rachel down

Rachel: Hey, you stop, Stop!

Zoe: Who shot the gun, it was not me, who was it?

We see Jill laying on the floor

Ellen: Please Jill be OK, be OK

Mary: Oh god please, please

We see Jill laying there with blood all over the floor

Announcer: This is Somerset

Announcer: Next on Somerset

We see Zoe and Tom

Zoe: I did not shot my gun!

Tom: Really?

Zoe: Yes, so who was it?

We see Mary talking to Ellen

Mary: She will be OK

Ellen: I hope so, god I hope so

We see Kane at Terry and Stan's he sees a picture of Leo

Kane: That was the man at the gas station, that was him!

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset


Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Lois Smith As Zoe Matson Cannell
7.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
8.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
9.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
10.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
11.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
12.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
13.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
14.Matthew Ashford As Detective Daniel Hunter
15.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
16.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
17.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
18.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
19.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
20.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny
21.Anne Marie Howard As Rachel O'Neil

Guest Stars
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway
2.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan


Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home