this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Episode 41

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot Molly and Bill's house

Molly: Avis

Bill walks in the room

Bill: What was that?

Molly: Oh, I am just talking to myself

Bill: Ok

Molly: I got a call from Avis

Bill: Avis? What did she want?

Molly: She is coming to Somerset

Bill: Really, when?

Molly: Tomorrow morning

Bill: What?

Molly: Yes, she is coming back for Julian Cannell's funeral

Bill: Julian? You mean that man she slept?

Molly: Yes, and she plans to tell Julian's long time girlfriend tomorrow about the whole thing

Bill: Oh my god! What is she thinking?

Molly: I don't know but i am not going to let her do that!

We see a shot of The Somerset Inn

Tom: That was a good meal

Victoria: Yes

Tom: Would you like to order dessert?

Victoria: No, I think I should to my room and try to get some sleep

Tom: Are you sure?

Victoria: Yes

Tom: Before you go could we talk for a minute?

Victoria: About What?

Tom: About Julian's Killer

Victoria: I don't think I want to talk about that anymore

Tom: I think we should

Victoria: Why?

Tom: Because I don't think your safe

Victoria: What?

Tom: I think you better watch out

Victoria: Why?

Tom: Because I think who went after Julian might go after you, in fact I can promise it

We see Victoria who is shocked

We see a shot of Tom's house

We see Zoe

Zoe: I wonder what all the secrets around here mean?

Zoe remembers seeing the file

Zoe: And that file, I wonder what it is all about.

Zoe gets up and walks over to her dresser and looks in the mirror

Zoe: And everyone around her trying to keep quiet about something

Zoe remembers Tiny happy about Zoe not seeing the rest of the file

Zoe: I wonder if it has anything to do with Julian?

We see a shot of Somerset hospital

We see Leo standing behind Stan

Leo whispers

Leo: Hello

We see a nurse about to walk in, Leo hides behind a curtain

Nurse: Hello Dr. Kurtz

Stan: Hello

Nurse: The doctor told me to give you this medication

Stan: What is it?

Nurse: Something that will help you sleep

Stan: Fine

Stan wheels over to the bed and the nurse helps him get into bed

Nurse: Alright

The nurse gives Stan a needle

Nurse: Ok, now you get some sleep

Stan: Yes

The nurse leaves the room

Stan: Sleep, I can't sleep

Stan looks at the wall

Leo steps out from behind the curtain

Commercials

We see a shot of The Somerset Inn

Victoria: What do you mean?

Tom: I mean you are not safe!

Victoria: How do you know that?

Tom: Well you said that anyone who has gotten close to knowing who Julian's killer is was killed themselves, and you were close to Julian and you said you were going to find out who killed him

Victoria: I not afraid of any killer!

Tom: Also have you thought that maybe someone close to you is the killer

Victoria: Why do you want to talk about this?

Tom: I just want you to stay safe

Victoria: I will be safe

Tom: I hope so

Tom thinks to himself

Tom: Your not safe Victoria

Victoria: I have to go now

Tom: Ok, do you want me to walk you upstairs

Victoria: No, Thank you anyway

Both Tom and Victoria stand up

Victoria: See you tomorrow?

Tom: Yes

Tom and Victoria hug

Victoria: Goodnight

Tom: Goodnight

Victoria walks away

Tom: Well, I hope that scared you Victoria

Tom takes a drink

Tom: Because if that did not, what is going to happen tomorrow will!

We see a shot of Bill and Molly's house

Molly: I told Avis to stay away!

Bill: But she did not want to hear it

Molly: Of Course! That woman is just going to cause trouble by coming here, I know it!

Bill: Yes, but she is dead set on coming it seems

Molly: Yes, but I can't let her go to that funeral tomorrow

Bill: How are you going to stop her?

Molly: I don't know, I will think of some way

Bill: Well you better think fast

Molly: Yes, She is not going to tell anyone about them sleeping together tomorrow, She will not make that day anymore painful then it already will be

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Leo: Hello Stan

Stan looks over

Stan: Oh my god

Leo: Hello brother

Stan: Leo! Is it really you?

Leo: Yes, its me

Leo walks over to Stan

Leo: Its me

Stan: Oh my god

Leo hugs Stan

Stan: Its really you, Thank god your safe

Leo: I am safe brother, I am safe

Commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Tom's house

Tom walks in the front door

Tom: Tiny? Are you here?

Tom looks around

Tom: You better be out looking for that Leo, no one can find him! No yet anyway

We see Zoe

Zoe: I have to find out more about Julian's murder

Zoe sees a gun

Zoe walks over to the gun and picks it up

Zoe: And I will find out everything tomorrow

Zoe points the gun at the mirror

Zoe: And if that Woman did kill Julian, she will die

Zoe fires the gun at the mirror

Zoe: I will kill whoever did this to my Julian

We see a shot of Bill and Molly

Bill: I think you better get some sleep

Molly: Nope, Avis gets in early tomorrow I want to be awake to greet her

Bill: Still

Molly: No Bill, I will stop Avis from telling anyone about her and Julian Cannell tomorrow

We see a shot of Somerset Hospital

Stan: I am so glad your here

Leo: Me too

Stan: Where have you been

Leo: I have been in Somerset

Stan: Somerset?

Leo: Yes, someone has been holding me prisoner

Stan: Prisoner?

Leo: Yes

Stan closes his eyes

Leo: Someone bad, it is Tom Conway

Leo looks at Stan

Leo: Your Sleeping, well I will wait for you to wake up

Leo walks over to a chair and sits down

Someone walks in the room and grabs Leo, we see it is Tiny

Tiny: I found you

Leo: No!

Tiny takes out his gun

Leo: Oh my god!

Tiny: Were going to walk out of here, no talking you hear me

Leo: Yes fine

Tiny puts the gun in Leo's back and they walk out

Leo: Goodbye brother

Announcer: This is Somerset

Announcer: Next on Somerset

We see a shot of Leo in a chair

Leo: Please!

Tom: You have been bad

Tom hits Leo with a gun

Tom: You will never see anyone in that family of yours again do you hear me!

We see Leo sitting in the chair scared

We see a shot of Zoe dressed in black, she puts a black vale over her head

Zoe: I am coming to say goodbye to you my love

Zoe picks up the gun

Zoe: And to get revenge!

We see a shot of a picture of Julian

Victoria: Today is the day I say goodbye to you my love

Victoria starts to cry

Credits Role

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset


Cast List
1.Georgann Johnson As Ellen Bishop Grant
2.Marie Wallace As India Bishop Delaney
3.Nicolas Coster As Robert Delaney
4.Michael Lipton As Dr. Stan Kurtz
5.Gloria Hoye As Dr. Terry Kurtz
6.Lois Smith As Zoe Matson Cannell
7.Linda Gray As Jill Grant Farmer Timmins
8.Barry Jenner As Tony Cooper
9.Fawne Harriman As Ginger Kurtz Cooper
10.Veleka Gray As Victoria Paisley
11.Jennifer Bransford As Mary Timmins Kurtz
12.Julian Stone As Kane Kurtz
13.Judith O' Dea As Molly Ryan Scott
14.Matthew Ashford As Detective Daniel Hunter
15.Amanda Wyass As Sarah Scott
16.Matt Mulhern As David Foster
17.Sigourney Weaver As Avis Ryan
18.Tim Thomerson As Bill Scott
19.George Coe As Leo Kurtz
20.Krista Tesreau As April Davis
21.Robert Kelker-Kelly As Tiny

Guest Star
1.Ted Danson As Tom Conway

Locations in Somerset
http://this-is-somerset.blogspot.com/2006/08/houses-and-buildings-in-somerset-here.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home