this is my blog i created to remember the NBC soap somerset.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Episode 3

Announcer: This is Somerset

We see a shot of the hospital in Dallas, then we see Victoria and the nurse standing on the balcony

Victoria: Please I need to see Julian one more time please

Nurse: I do not know Miss Paisley

Victoria: Please I need to see him!

Nurse: I will ask the doctor hang on

Nurse steps back inside hospital, Victoria just looks out onto the city of Dallas

We see a shot of Somerset Airport

Airport Announcer: Flight 84 is now boarding

We see Bill and Molly walking around the airport

Bill: I wonder were Sarah is she said her plane was getting in at 5:30pm and it's 6:00pm

Molly: She should be somewhere

We see a woman walk up behind Molly and Grab her arm

Molly: Oh!

Molly turns around

Molly: Oh Sarah

Sarah: Hi Mom

Bill: Sarah

Sarah: Hi Dad

Sarah hugs her Mom and Dad

Molly: Sarah you scared me

Sarah: Sorry, I wanted to surprise you not scare you

Molly: Its ok I am just glad your here

Molly puts her arm around Sarah

Bill: Well before you two start crying we should go get Sarah's bags

Sarah: Yes I think we should

They all walk away

We see a shot of Mary and Kanes Beach House

We see Mary walking down the Stairs and Kane sitting on the couch

Mary: Well our daughter is out for awhile

Kane: Good

Kane gets up grabs Mary throws her on the couch and kisses

Mary: Well what's that for?

Kane: Oh just because I love you

Mary: Well I love you too

Kane and Mary sit up

Kane: So what do you think we should do about your mother

Mary: I do not know and I do not want to talk about my mother just you and me

Kane: Well I think we should do something about your mother

Mary: Well what do you think we should do

Kane: I think we should try to show her what a happy family me,you and Angela are

Mary: Well that may take a bit of time

Kane: We got time so let's do it

Mary: Well ok

Kane: You know what, I remember your mother's birthday is coming up maybe we should throw her a party and then she can see that we are happy

Mary: Ya ok I bet we can get My Grandmother in on it too

Kane: Ya that would be great

Mary: Ya, you know how much I love you

Kane: No show me

Kane and Mary kiss!

commercials

We see a shot of Bill and Molly's house, we see Molly, Bill and Sarah walk throw the front door

Bill: Welcome to your new home

Sarah: Oh its beautiful I love it

Bill: Well we still got lots of work to do on the house

Sarah: Well it still looks great

Molly: The bedrooms are the best thing they are so big

Bill: Well I guess I will bring these bags to your room

Sarah: Ok thanks Dad

Bill walks out of the room with the bags, Sarah walks over to the window looks outside

Molly: Honey is there something wrong

Sarah: No nothing

Molly: Are you sure you seem upset

Sarah: Well there is something

Molly takes Sarah's hand and they walk over to the couch and sit down

Molly: Tell me what's going on

Sarah: Well me and Joe had this big fight before I left Boston

Molly: What happened

Sarah: He did not want me to come to Somerset but I told him I had enough of Boston and needed to get away

Molly: Ya then

Sarah: Well then we shared some words and broke up

Molly: Oh Sarah

Sarah: Mom I really loved him

Molly hugs Sarah

Molly: I know honey but sometimes these things do not work out

Bill walks into the room and flips over a box

Molly: Oh Bill

Sarah: Dad

Molly and Sarah walk over to Bill

Bill: I am ok

They help him up, they bring him over to the couch

Bill: These damn boxes are all over the place

Molly: I know

Sarah: Dad are you sure you are ok

Bill: I am fine

Molly touches bills Foot

Bill: Oh that hurts

Molly: Maybe its broken

Sarah:I'll get some ice

Molly: There some in the freezer in the back porch

Sarah: Ok

Sarah walks into the kitchen she stops when she sees the phone

Sarah: Maybe I should call Joe

We see a shot of Kane and Mary's Beach House

Kane: Well we should have the party here

Mary: Are you sure I could get the big room at the Somerset Inn

Kane: No I think we should have it here

Mary: Well ok

Kane: So do you think this will help your mothers relationship with me?

Mary: I do not know let's hope

We see Shot of Stan and Terry's house

Stan Is sitting in his office at his desk

Stan: Now were is that file

Terry walks in

Terry: What are you looking for

Stan: That file I took home on one of my patients Mr King

Terry: Oh

Terry looks behind her on the table by a big Chair

Terry: You mean this one

Stan: Oh thanks

Terry hands Stan the file

Terry: So did you think anymore on our trip to Bay City

Stan: Ya I am really looking forward to it

Terry: Good

The phone rings, Stan answers it

Stan: Hello, what,where , are you sure

Terry: What is it Stan

Stan: That is not possible

Terry looks at Stan

Stan: Ok fine Yes do stay in touch Bye

Stan hangs up the phone

Terry: Stan what is it

Stan: You are not going to believe this

We see shot of The hospital in Dallas, Victoria is still on the Balcony. A doctor walks out onto the Balcony

Doctor: Miss Paisley

Victoria: Oh Dr.Dempsey

Doctor Dempsey: The nurse tells me you want to see Julian

Victoria: Yes please

Doctor Dempsey: Are you sure You have been threw a lot today miss and well he does not look like you remember him that gun shot did a lot to him.

Julian was shot by someone and Victoria got to the hospital after he died

Victoria: I do not care I have to see him

Doctor Dempsey: Ok Miss: Paisley but I worn you again he looks very different

Victoria: I do not care I have to see him

Doctor Dempsey: Fine Follow me

Victoria and Doctor Dempsey both walk into the hospital

commercials

Announcer: And now the conclusion of Somerset

We see a shot of Bill and Molly's House

We see Sarah standing in the kitchen looking at the phone

Sarah: I should call Joe just to tell him i am ok

Sarah picks up the phone then we hear Molly scream out from the other room

Molly: Sarah were is the ice!

Sarah: coming Mom

Sarah hangs up phone

Sarah: Maybe later

Sarah walks into the back Porch

We see shot of Stan and Terry's House

Stan: Oh my god I can't believe it

Terry: Stan tell me what is going on now

Stan: That was a call from the police

Terry: Police

Stan: Yes it was about Leo

Terry: Leo

Stan: Yes Oh god

Stan picks up the phone

Terry: Who are you calling

Stan: Kane

We see a shot of Kane and Mary's beach house

Mary: I think the party will be the biggest event Somerset saw in along time

Kane laughs

Kane: I think so to

The phone rings

Kane: I'll get it Mary

Mary: Ok

Kane gets up walks over to the phone and picks it up

Kane: Hello

It is Stan

Stan: Hello Kane

Kane: Uncle Stan,how are you?

Stan: I am fine Kane

Kane: Good very Good so what's up

Stan: I just got a call from the police

Kane: The police!

Stan: Yes Kane

Kane: What did the police want?

Stan: They called about Leo

Kane: Leo, what happened

Stan: The police say that the mob found him and he is on the run again

Kane: Well what are they going to do

Stan: They are looking for him now but need our help

Kane: Ok what can I do?

We see a shot of The hospital in Dallas then we see a shot of a door that says Hospital morgue

Victoria and Doctor Dempsey walk up to the door

Doctor Dempsey: Do you still want to do this

Victoria: Yes I have to see Julian

Doctor Dempsey: Ok

Doctor Dempsey and Victoria walk into the room and Shut the door

Announcer: This is Somerset

Credits Role!

Announcer: Join us again for the continuing story of Somerset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home